Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Missing some little things...

Originally I started this blog planning to include a little bit more personal stuff than I actually have. There are reasons I haven't but let's not talk about it. K?

Right now I am missing two (really three) of my most favorite little things, my nieces and my sister. I'm a little obsessed I guess. Their faces just pop into my mind when I least expect it. I'm hoping to see them after Christmas. I'll just have to look at recent photos until then. Here's us getting some love!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo

    :)

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those babies and their aunt looks pretty sweet, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...