Thursday, April 19, 2012

Around Here


The image above is from SignFail on Etsy. They have several others that I find very funny.

This image is very much what I think is going on in our yard right now. The grass is so green, it almost seems to be glowing. The same is true for my little garden. Maybe I can share some images of that tomorrow. I have been doing a lot of yard work, splitting and moving perennials and rose bushes and mulching all the landscaping. I am sore in places I don't think muscles existed. But garden work is good work. It always makes me feel like I've done something with my day.

Besides the outside stuff, I've been doing a lot of thrifting and antiquing. More on that to come.

Last but not least I am getting ready for a visit from my little G and E (nieces) and their parents. I haven't seen them since February. Much, much too long! Here the are in February enjoying mini cupcakes. Can you tell who liked her's the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...