Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What's not going on here

January is suppose to be National Organization month or some such thing. So far it feels completely the opposite to me. I had big plans of winter decor projects, organizing my pantry, getting some furniture painted, scrapbooking, starting work on the dollhouses and finally getting some more items hung on my walls. And on and on and on...

But honestly none of those things are going to happen before February 1st. I know this for a fact. First of all, my lovely little nieces are in town for a few weeks so I've been hanging out with them. The other reason nothing is going to get done is because we're going to Hawaii for 12 days! I'm not complaining, I'm just saying it is a big distraction. This will be our 3rd trip to the state of Hawaii. We are going to Maui for the 1st time and also returning to Kauai, which has been our favorite island so far. It is approaching too quickly and frankly I'm not ready. It is a terrible idea to go somewhere that requires a bikini this close to Christmas! Anyway, I still hope to do some posting but it may be a little quiet here until the trip starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...